Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dance Preview

The dance preview went really well, they still have a few weeks to practice before the real thing in the Tacoma Dome. It was over 90 degrees and we felt so bad for the kids in their costumes, but they did a good job! We stopped at a little ice-cream stand in Sumner and got cones to eat on the way home. And then Brianna came home and jumped in the shower and headed back out to the dance. I don't know how they keep going, but I am not 16 anymore either. Brianna leaves for EFY tomorrow morning and we pick her up on Saturday. It will be a little lonely around here with her gone, but Scott took Thursday and Monday off and he has Friday off, so we will have a long weeek-end.


3 comments:

Bale Family said...

Hi Donna, I found your blog on Ron and mary's blog. I had no idea Jenifer had a little girl. She is sooo cute! Tell her Hi for me. It's so good to see what your up to. Our blog is bigbaleofun.blogspot.com

Bale Family said...

It's Shaina by the way if your wondering who left you the comment up above. I wasn't sure if you knew my new last name.

jenn gent said...

Looks good Bri!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed