Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Girls Camp

Off to Camp


Not so fun ride home


Surprise!
New Room

Brianna enjoying her new room

Brianna left for girls camp on August 11th. She had a great time being a YCL this year it hard to believe that this was her 5th year going. She did have one not so good time-getting car sick on the way home, she gets that from me. It was the first year that I did not go with her. I stayed home alone because Scott was also out of town for the week. So I decided to surprise Brianna and paint and redecorate her room. I was a little nervous because she isn't much of a pink person(her room was bright blue and green), and I went with a pink and brown theme. I painted a couple of the walls, got new bedding and bought new dressers. She came home and loved it(Yeah!).

1 comment:

Dan and Julie Mertlich said...

Mariah will love your room Brianna, she loves pink.
Love, Aunt Julie

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed