Thursday, August 28, 2008

What we looked like in 11th grade!

Here's Brianna ready to start 11th grade at Emerald Ridge high school, I was sharing with her that I can remember when I was a Junior in high school.
I was dating her future dad, Scott.
Jennifer was involved in her school activities and was enjoying being Brianna's big sister.

Joey was having fun playing football at Rogers high school and was also dating his future wife, Heidi.


Patrick was also enjoying playing football for Rogers and enjoyed the social activities of high school.

And, I don't know what Scott was doing when he was a Junior, but I am sure he was home dreaming of meeting me, so we could get married.

And

His dreams came true!


The End

3 comments:

jenn gent said...

Really?!? The only picture you could find of me in 11th grade is in a swimsuit?!? :)

That was a fun post! I'm glad Dad's dream came true!

love ya

Kristi T. said...

Donna, Wow! That was a trip back wasn't it! Very fun pictures! Scott looks like he's about 15 in your wedding picture. Brig looks so young in our wedding pictures too. I think that they both just keep getting better looking with age. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. - Kristi

Dan and Julie Mertlich said...

Now there are some fun pictures, they took me back in time and it was fun. Love, Julie

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed